With over 40 collective years experience in property rentals we can offer Landlords an extensive service coupled with the best possible advice on every aspect of the letting process.
We regularly keep up to date with changes to current legislation surrounding Landlord and tenant obligations in order to help guide you through the rental process from buying an investment property to give the best possible yield to the preparation of your property for tenants.
• Free Rental assessment
• Advice on current regulations
• Advertising your property via external websites and our own website
• Social media advertising including Facebook and Twitter
• Accompanied property viewings with prospective tenants
• Preparation of Tenancy agreements
• Organisation of deposit protection with the Letting Protection Service NI
• Detailed photographic and written Inventories
• Transferring of utilities
• Rent Collection and management of rental arrears (managed properties only)
• Periodic property visits (managed properties only)
• Maintenance coordination (managed properties only)
• Tenancy renewals
• Serving of tenant notice
• End of tenancy final property checks
• Liaising with the Letting Protection Service NI in the event of deposit disputes (managed properties only)
We offer two levels of letting services
• Fully Managed
• Let Only
This service is designed for landlords who do not wish to be involved in the day-to-day management of their property portfolio. We will manage the tenancy from start to finish.
As detailed above we will find a suitable tenant for your property through various advertising portals, the tenant will have to pass our stringent vetting procedures and credit checks prior to passing their details to you for approval. We will then organise all the necessary paperwork including Deposit Protection Legislation, Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements.
In addition we will prepare a detailed photographic and written inventory/schedule of condition, manage the tenancy, receive rent and chase any rent arrears, regularly check the upkeep of the property, arrange for any necessary maintenance to be carried out on your behalf and carry out a final inspection at the end of the tenancy with the outgoing tenants. We will act as an intermediary with any end of tenancy deposit disputes and liaise directly with the deposit scheme provider as necessary.
This is suitable for a landlord who wishes to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of their property portfolio but requires assistance finding a suitable tenant.
What does this service include?
• Finding a suitable tenant, you may have a particular target market for prospective tenants in mind and we will be able to further advice on this. Each tenant is only approved after we have undertaken our referencing checks as per the managed option above.
• Organising all the necessary documentation including deposit registration and tenancy agreements as per the managed option detailed above.
Fees can be tailored according to the level of service required; Landlords with multiple properties can avail of a discount in Initial fees and/or Management fees depending on the level of service required and how many properties are involved.
Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss your individual needs.